Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally Made it to the Gym

Yesterday was the first day in 4 or 5 months that I have been to the gym and while I only walked for 45 min it felt amazing! I can not do my normal work out routine due to the little human I am growing inside of me! So I will walk until I get back in shape and maybe kick it up a notch and run. I have to say, my audio book helped get me through the boring walk. I think that hour at the gym is just what I needed to rid myself of the winter time blues/over load in hormones. I came home happy and full of energy. I plan to do it again today. Its going to be hard to get myself to go at 7pm when Brian gets home but I will just think about how great I felt yesterday. That will get my butt out the door.

An hour of walking a day, 4X a week is just what I need to get my butt of the couch and look alive! My butt and thighs will thank me after Baby B is born!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...