Saturday, February 27, 2010

A list of positives after weeks of negative...

So the past few weeks have been rough. It seems like things just keep piling up, one on top of the other. We have had such problems with our car and these problems were not planned for. That has started the giant snowball of trouble. We are going to get through it, we always do. And at the end of our troubled rainbow will lie a huge pot of positive. I cant wait to see that pot! Ok enought of the stupid analogy that makes no sense what-so-ever!!!!

Here is my list of positives:

  • The way the snow glistens off the snow the day after a snowstorm

  • The delicious stuffed shells that Brian and I made last night together and then ate while watching the movie UP with our boy.

  • The little bean I have in my belly that is moving around all the time and I am even lucky enought to feel it sometimes. That makes me one of the luckiest people in the world.

  • My smart, beautiful, funny son that will do anything he can to make anyone laugh. My little people pleaser is the kindest kid you will ever meet. Crazy at times but I wouldnt have him any other way.

  • The sprouts Owen spotted on the side of the house that tells us Easter is around the corner and then comes spring. I can not wait to see the beautiful white and purple flowers that those buds will turn into...here is what they looked like last year.
    Photobucket

  • The great week that Owen had...five perfect days in a row. Five smiley face stickers in a row. Five dollars he gets to spend on his reward for having five good days in a row! I really think my boy is turning a corner, growing up a bit. He is getting ready to be a big brother! He doesnt know whats coming, he doesnt know the love that he will feel for his baby sibling! I think the age difference between the two will be perfect!



These are all positive things in my life that overpower the negative things. I try not to think of negative things, some people say I hold things in but really I try not to sweat the small stuff. It is very hard and I do let things get to me from time to time. I am not always the happiest person but this is my year to overcome the things that bother me and the way I handle my feelings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...