Here is my list of positives:
- The way the snow glistens off the snow the day after a snowstorm
- The delicious stuffed shells that Brian and I made last night together and then ate while watching the movie UP with our boy.
- The little bean I have in my belly that is moving around all the time and I am even lucky enought to feel it sometimes. That makes me one of the luckiest people in the world.
- My smart, beautiful, funny son that will do anything he can to make anyone laugh. My little people pleaser is the kindest kid you will ever meet. Crazy at times but I wouldnt have him any other way.
- The sprouts Owen spotted on the side of the house that tells us Easter is around the corner and then comes spring. I can not wait to see the beautiful white and purple flowers that those buds will turn into...here is what they looked like last year.
- The great week that Owen had...five perfect days in a row. Five smiley face stickers in a row. Five dollars he gets to spend on his reward for having five good days in a row! I really think my boy is turning a corner, growing up a bit. He is getting ready to be a big brother! He doesnt know whats coming, he doesnt know the love that he will feel for his baby sibling! I think the age difference between the two will be perfect!
These are all positive things in my life that overpower the negative things. I try not to think of negative things, some people say I hold things in but really I try not to sweat the small stuff. It is very hard and I do let things get to me from time to time. I am not always the happiest person but this is my year to overcome the things that bother me and the way I handle my feelings.