Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going to the Doctors

I have my monthly checkup today. I am 14 weeks. Hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat. Last time she was unable to find it. It was so early still so hopefully this time we will get to hear.

I have been feeling flutters lately. At first I was unsure if it was the baby or gas but I am pretty sure its the baby. I hear all the time "its too early for that". Well until anyone has felt what I feel they shall shut their mouths. Sorry but my hormones are crazy today and I am a bit moody. I think that I should feel excited to tell the world that I can feel my baby but instead I have felt like I could only tell a select few. Its true what they say when they say everything happens sooner with baby number two. I started showing at 8 weeks. Not everyone could tell but I could and so could my old jeans. I guess I wouldnt really say I was showing but I had a gut. That didnt happen with Owen.

I am looking forward to this visit. I have some questions for the doctor, we will make our appt for our 20 week ultrasound (no we are not finding out the sex of the baby), and I can find out when I will find out it I have Gestational Diabetes. I have really been trying to eat healthy. The one thing I cant seem to cut out completely is the bread. I am trying though.

I will be back later tonight to tell everyone if we heard the heart beat or not. I am going to try and record it with my phone...we will see if we are successful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...