Sunday, February 14, 2010

A day with my boy

I had the chance to spend the whole day with Owen yesterday. Brian was working on the car for the day so we had the whole day to ourselves. I wasnt feeling 100%. I had a horrible migrane the day before so I was worried I would be on the couch and the poor boy would be bored to tears. My head got a little better to where I could actually move around and somewhat function. So we played all day.

We painted

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and we played with flour for a long time. The things that entertain children. Never toys you buy at the store usually things that are not toys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We watched the movie up (I sort of napped on the couch for most of it).

Up Pictures, Images and Photos

Later on he took a nice bubble bath!! This boy loves his tub. He would stay in for hours if I let him. Prunny feet and all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we read a book after bath. It is always the same thing, at some point he has a mini melt down over something, this time it was over a book, he sat and pouted for a bit then came up to cuddle and read. Then off to bed he went.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great Valentines Day everyone!!!!

heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...