Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Today Owen and I had a snow day. We spent a good part of the day watching good old Barbara from the comfort of our living room.

Photobucket Photobucket

Even though there was a blizzard we decided that we wanted to have a homemade smoothies...

Strawberry, Blueberries and Bananas


Perfectly Blended


Smoothies for a boy and his mama


A nice little mess to clean (that can wait until after the smoothies)


Brian go home early today. There was a neighborhood snowball fight/snowman building contest in the church lot behind my house. Brian took Owen out and they HAD A BLAST!!! There were over 70 people there. I actually stayed in and spent the quiet time doing NOTHING. Though I would have liked to go play in the snow, I dont have proper gear for the kind of snow it is. I need to invest in some snowpants and waterproof gloves and boots (ebay...here I come).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...