Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Thoughts on a Rainy Day

Happy thought of the day...

March/April showers bring May flowers. Let it rain, let it rain. As long as May is full of warm, sunny days I will be happy!!!

My six year anniversary is on Sunday. Six years!!! I cant believe it.

We have been together since March of 2000. We kind of dated for a bit, were friends for a while then tried dating again, broke up for a bit, got back together and have been together ever since. I remember the exact moment I thought to myself that I could be with him for the rest of my life. I knew I could marry him. I wasnt even with him. We were friends. I went on a date, left the date early and went to his house. He was getting me something to drink while I was sitting on the porch. I just thought, wow, I am so comfortable with him, I think I could see myself marrying him. A few months later we started dating. We were young and immature. He moved away and we took a break. We didnt stay in touch the entire time he was in Texas. I dated other people and so did he. While it was only six months it was plenty of time to be on my own. He called me six months later and the next day decided to move back. I knew for sure that he was the one for me. We just belong together.

We have been together ever since. He is my best friend. We tell eachother everything. No matter what we are there for eachother. I support him in whatever he decides to do as he does me. We are just right for eachother. I have never questioned my decision to get married young. Infact I am happy I didnt wait another minute to commit myself to him for the rest of my life. There is no way I could ever live a minute without him in my life. He has given me the most beautiful boy in the world and have another one on the way. Brian is the best father I have ever met. He shows his boy so much love and affection. He is so affectionate with me as well. Not a day goes by that I ever have to question how he feels about me.

It is not always rainbows and unicorns. Every couple has their problems and troubles but we work through it. It is not always easy but we get through the rough times and it makes us that much stronger. There is nothing that could break us. The bond we have is strong.

I feel so lucky to have been married to Brian for six years. He is my best friend! We thouroughly enjoy spending time together! He is the best father, husband and friend anyone could ask for!

I love you Brian, Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...