Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg hunt on this cold, cold day!!!

Today we went to the Ellsworth Park Easter Egg Hunt.
Photobucket

It was so cold out today, I couldn't feel my fingers after five minutes. It was worth it to see the kids having fun.

They had an area for the little kids
Photobucket

An area for the bigger kids
Photobucket

Once they said go everyone was off and running
Photobucket

The best part of living in this neighborhood is the friends he is making
Photobucket

We see the same people everyday. I am really beginning to love where we live. There are pros and cons. Right now I feel the pros out weigh the cons.

Owen got plenty of eggs. He was happy with the result
Photobucket

Photobucket

before we left he had to sit with "the guys" and check out the goods...see who got what
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night we went out to dinner with Brian's parents to celebrate out anniversary. We always have such a great time when we go out with them. The conversation just flows and we share lots of laughs. We waited for over two hours for a table. By the time we sat down I had sausages as toes. The food is always worth the wait in my opinion. I think I would wait around all day to have the red velvet cheesecake! DELICIOUS!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...