Saturday, April 3, 2010

The coloring of the Easter Eggs

Today is a great Saturday. The weather is beautiful! We got lots done and spent tons of QT together.

Owen woke up bright and early (6am). He said he wanted to go down stairs and watch tv. I saw nothing wrong with that so we sent him downstairs like a big boy. He knows how to turn it on all by himself and he knows how to get to the right channel. He got hungry and wanted breakfast so he got himself a poptart and a very LARGE glass of OJ. He was very self sufficient this morning. I am so proud of him. We got to sleep in until 7:30! Thats late in this house and I must say, it was very nice.

Brian and I woke up, ate breakfast, sipped some coffee, showered and started cleaning! I swept, dusted, and picked up clutter all over the place. Its not spick and span but its clean and no dust anywhere! So all in all, its clean. It took a few hours. My back is sure feeling it tonight.

I had to go to Target and do some Easter Bunny shopping. That was fun. Owen is at such a fun age now. There is so much we can do with him.

Brian and I realized this morning that we had not colored easter eggs yet. So while I was out I picked up some supplies and when I came home Owen and I went to town while Brian cooked dinner.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So I told Owen that if he leaves his basket out with the eggs we colored the Easter Bunny will fill it with all kinds of goodies.

Photobucket


Owen is so excited for the Easter bunny to come. We put out carrots and the eggs along with a note that he wrote all by himself. I cant wait for him to wake up in the morning and see what the easter bunny has left for him.

Photobucket


We have beautiful daffodils growing in front of the house. I love this time of year!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...