Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy Day

So it looks like we have ourselves a little bit of a rainy weekend. I have no problem with this. After last weekend I am happy to sit on the couch, surrounded by a mess and do absolutely nothing in my pajamas.

Thursday night I started to feel a little cold coming on. I am not sure if it is a cold or allergies. I am stuffy, headachey, have a soar throat and cant stop sneezing. There is nothing I can take so I will ride it out. I am trying to rest as much as I can but my guy needs to be constantly entertained so rest will be done at night when its time for bed. I was asleep on the couch last night at 7:30. Luckily Brian came home ate and tended to Owen. Of course between peeing and a stuffy nose I got no sleep. Hence another reason I dont so much mind a lazy rainy day. Hopefully this will go away soon. Today I feel a little bit better but still just as stuffy.

I will welcome this rain because it is a sign of beautiful things to come. Tomorrow we SPRING ahead. The clocks get set ahead an hour. That means more day light. That means running outside at night (with no fear of being mugged or kidnapped), that means warm weather is on its way, that means many more beautiful things are on their way!!! So I will say rain, you may stay as long as you like as long as you promise to bring me the warm sunny weather soon!!!

In baby reltated news...I had my appt on Thursday. I got to hear the heart beat. It was much stronger than last time. I am almost 19 weeks. The last time I heard it I was only 14 weeks so it was faint. This time it was strong, a bit hard to keep track of because we have an active bean. This doesnt surprise me. Have you met baby b's brother. He is the most active human being on the face of this earth. Mothers with active children should be given the gift of being just as active themselves. If I was as active as my boy I wouldnt have to worry about the 13 pounds I have put on so far. 5 months and 13 pounds. You would think I am going for a record or something. Oh well. I am growing this human inside of me and baby b needs insulation!!! The doctor gave me the ok to run. I have to work up to it but I will be running. She told me not to concentrate on my heartrate and to just worry about my breathing. If I cant talk I need to slow down.

I hope everyone enjoys their rainy weekend. For those of you that have nice weather, ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...