Monday, March 22, 2010

Passions

This was such a great weekend. The weather was so beautiful. For mid-March our weather was amazing. It was in the 70's and sunny. We were outside all day long on Saturday.

My best friend came down to my house for the day and we took Owen to the park. While we were at the park I remembered that there is a door down the street from my house that I walk/run by all the time and wanted to photograph. It just so happens she is the most photogenic person I know. I asked her if I could take her picture with the door. After we ate dinner we took a walk down to the door and had a little impromptu photoshoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so much fun. Photography really is my passion!!! I hope to get out and shoot more often!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...