Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thankful for the People in my Life

I can not begin to express how grateful I am to have such wonderful friends and family. This past weekend I was shown just how loved I am. It was a great feeling. My best friend threw me a baby shower at J. Timothy's. It was perfect. I could not have asked for anything better. I walked into a room full of the people I love the most - Friends and family. The food was great, the gifts were more than I could have asked for. It was three hours of glee. It flew by and I was sad to have it end. It was a great way to celebrate and welcome our baby boy who will be here in approximately 40 days give or take. Here are some pictures from the day. It was fabulous and I will always remember it! THANK YOU Jen, Kris, Mom and Deb!!! I love you all!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks to everyone who came!!! I cant begin to express how truely grateful I am for everyone!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...