Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sadness

I feel a bit sad today. It really hit me today that all three of my grandmothers are gone forever. I have known this but sometimes it gets to me.

I am sad that my baby boy will not get to be loved by any of them the way Owen was. No one loves a baby like a grandma or great grandma. Especially a great grandma. They really know the meaning of life and love.

I keep thinking that Saturday is my shower and my Mama would be there so excited to touch my belly and feel this active baby kicking all around. She would hog him all to herself every moment that she could once he gets here. This makes me sad to know that it will not happen. I know he will have so many other people to love him and very important people they are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...