Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

I just have to say how happy I am to have celebrated today with my husband and son. I am married to the most amazing father in the world. He works so hard for us and shows us how much he loves us everyday! There is nothing that I enjoy more in life than watching my husband and his boy spend time together. Again and I cant say it enough...he is the best father I have ever met. And I dont just say that because he is my husband and the father of my child(ren). I say that because in watching him be a parent he just amazes me with his patience, love, attention, consistancy and calmness. Owen idolized his father. I idolize his father too!!!

To me this day is about celebrating the parent he is. We had a great day. We had french toast for breakfast. Then we kind of lounged around for a bit. After an early lunch we headded to the beach. It was a little bit overcast to start but after a quick shower it cleared right up and we had a great few hours in the sun!!!

All in all it was a day well spent celebrating the man we love the most in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...