Thursday, June 24, 2010

To the Museum!

Today is going to be unbareably hot and humid. We went to the beach yesterday and will again tomorrow. So we will not be going again today. I made plans with friends to take our kids to the Barnum Museum last week. Thank god we picked today. I cant think of anywhere else I would go in this heat.

I finally convinced Brian to get an Air Conditioner for our room. He came home to a steam pot last night. I told him there was no way I could make it much longer without. I can barely breath. Life in this heat is miserable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been trying to think of the perfect birthday party for Owen. He will be six. It will be the end of July and I will be just about ready to pop. So I think we are going with a bowling party. It sounds like a lot of fun for him and his friends. Plus I dont have to do anything and it will be air conditioned. Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...