Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day Belated

So for Mothers day Brian was set on getting me designer maternity jeans.
Photobucket

He knows how much I love jeans and wanted me to have a pair. I thought it was the sweetest thing. I normally would never agree to spending more than 40 bucks on maternity jeans but I would be able to wear these after for a while too. And the fact that I could sell them at some point was a bonus too. So I got them and they were two sizes too big. We werent sure how they ran so we sized up. Well the lady who had them didnt have any smaller sizes so we returned them for a refund.

So I ended up getting a new lens for my camera.
Photobucket

I am so excited to have this lens. Its so versatile. It works great in low light situations. I love that because I am not a fan of using the flash. I cant wait to get it!!!

I am so blessed to be a mommy to my boy and just as blessed to be Brian's wife. He treats me so good, I couldnt ask for anything better.

I cant wait to spoil him for Fathers Day. He deserves it. He is the best father I have ever met. He loves his boy more than life itself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...