Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here's to being healthy

So I got a wonderful phone call yesterday. It was from my doctors office and they called to tell me that I DON'T HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!!!!! I cant believe it. I am so happy that I don't have to worry about that this time. I owe it all to a healthy living style and the little bit of exercise I get. I had it with Owen and ate horribly, packed on the pounds and never exercised. This time is different and I am so happy it is. I am all around a healthier person. So when she called to say my test was negative I was elated because the hard work has paid off. Now that doesn't mean I don't indulge in sweets when I can but I don't do it all the time.

I am so happy to be healthy and cant wait to meet my little guy. I am 28 weeks and just getting impatient. I want to see him and see Owen with his new brother. It is so hard to picture because it has been just the three of us for a long time. This new little guy will be a wonderful addition to our family.

I had a day dream this morning that HE came out a SHE. It would not matter if that happened as we already have a girl name picked. I am just thinking about all the "stuff" that she would have that would be blue. Our girl would grow to love the color blue and she would surely love sports. I know someone who thought she was pregnant with a boy, his name was going to be Owen actually. She went all the way through thinking it was Owen she was talking to. Then in her last few weeks she had to have an ultrasound and they told her it was a girl. She was shocked. She spent the whole time getting to know and love Owen. It was a little bit of an adjustment for her I am sure. Well now she loves her daughter more than anything of course. I just keep imagining that will happen to me.

From the look of the ultrasound I had there is absolutely no mistaking that my baby is a boy.

My time at my job is coming to an end. This is bitter sweet for me. I am so happy to be a stay at home mom again. I have so many things I want to do. I am just nervous to change up my routine. I like getting out of the house for the short time I do but I also feel like I dont get enough done. So I am sad to leave but really excited to move on and refocus.

Photography will be one thing for sure I will be refocused on. I hope to get out and shoot much more than I do. I just never have the time for it. So that will be something I can do while I am home.

I have a few other projects I hope to get done. They all involve some form of manual labor so I hope I am not too uncomfortable to get them done. We shall see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...