Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fascination

So last night when Owen was sleeping I went in to re-tuck him in before I went to bed. I do this every night just to make sure he isn't cold or uncomfortable. And to give him one last kiss before I go to bed. Well for some reason last night I couldn't stop staring at him. He has grown so much right before my eyes. I almost couldn't believe that he is all mine. I kept staring saying to myself "he is my kid". Sometimes I stop and realize how awesome it is that Brian and I have such an amazing boy. He is so damn handsome, smart, funny, crazy, wild, talented...I could go on and on. I love my guy way more than I could ever express with words.

Ohhh I just looked at the clock and realized that I only have 30 min till I get to leave work!!! Unfortunately on this rainy day I have things to do and cant just go straight home. Its all good though. I will be in my bendables soon enough and Brian will be saying "Sweatpants, really Heath??".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...