Friday, July 23, 2010

In case you were wondering this is my 100th Post!!! How exciting!

100th post Pictures, Images and Photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So no baby yet. I am getting very impatient. I just want my guy to be here. I am so uncomfortable, achey, sore, and just plain old impatient. I went to the doctor today and I am still only one centimeter. I am having what I think to be contractions but they are not very regular. Today I am especially sore and crampy. They are much stronger than normal. My hips are in so much pain. They keep spasming and going out. Its not very comfortable.

We are ready and waiting!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am not really sure that any more baby is going to fit in here. At this point I think my stomach has stretched out as much as it possibly can!

Photobucket

Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owens Birthday party is this weekend. It is supposed to be 96 and humid. WOAH Hotness! I will be a sweaty mess. Oh well. Its worth it to celebrate my boys sixth year of life!!!

Pics to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...