Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Things Come in Three's

So this is a big year! It seems like the years we have kids lots of great things happen. I guess its all in how you look at it.

On New Years this year I made my predictions to Brian. I said that I thought my sister would get engaged and his brother would get engaged. Well one prediction has come true. My sister got engaged last night!!! I can not even begin to express my excitement. MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! I cant even believe it.

Really I can believe it. She has been with Bryan for four or more years. He is THE ONE!!! I knew he would pop the question a few weeks ago but my lips were sealed. He called the big sister to make sure he was on the right track with the ring. I told him anything he picked out would be what she wanted. He put thought into it and got her the perfect ring!

I wouldn't be surprised if she had the whole thing planned out already. She has been wanting to get married for so long. They have the house, both have careers and marriage is the next step. Plus they want to have babies!!! I can only see good things coming for them now.

It seems like great things come in threes, sister got engaged, my cousin is getting married next weekend and I am having a baby in 5.5 weeks. I hope they come in more than threes because I just love when good things happen.

The year Owen was born good things happened too. The Patriots won the super bowl, Uconn ladies won the final four and the Sox won the world series. I would say that was three things but then we had Owen so it would really be four.

Anyways, I just love when happy things happen. This is how it should be!

Kristin, I am so happy for you and so proud of you. You are such a strong and beautiful woman. Congratulations and good luck. I am here with you every step of the way. No matter what you need I am here! I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...