Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Another Day

I sit here on this rainy, cold morning, sipping coffee, watching my boys play, thinking about the past weekend and I am not sure how I should feel. I am sad and missing my grandfather. Just knowing he is no longer here is not easy. Knowing the sadness my family feels makes me want to go back up to Bristol and just be with them.

Watching my baby boy crawl around, explore the world and my other big guy tell me what time it is every five minutes because he knows how to tell time, hearing him read everything that comes on the screen because all of a sudden he is an amazing reader, these things make my day. I am a happy mama this morning. I am a sad granddaughter this morning. Life goes on, mine will. I hold a very special place in my heart for my grandparents. I cherish the memories I have from my childhood and into adulthood.

Every day I wake up and try to be a better person. Everyday I think if ways to improve the way I behave, the way I think, the way I feel. I am a work in progress...I will get there.

I am off to get my little crawler away from the fire place!!!! He is into EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...