Friday, March 11, 2011

Thankful

I cant imagine waking up and going about your day only to be sitting there one minute and the next experience the sheer terror those poor people have experienced. Then to be hit with a Tsunami right after. Wow is all I can say.

I sat here tonight with Owen and we watched video of the quake and tsunami. He asked questions, I answered. I feel it is very important for him to see what is happening and how it effects people. At first he was worried that it would happen here but once we explained it to him he was ok. He is so sad for them and wants to have the people who's houses were destroyed come live with us. My boy has such a huge heart. I will find a way that he can help them.

Its things like these that make me realize my problems are really not problems. I will not complain. I will sit back and be thankful for my family, my home and my nice comfy bed.

God Bless the people of Japan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...