Saturday, March 26, 2011

Seven Years Ago...

Tomorrow is my seven year anniversary. Seven years ago I married my one true love, my first love, my best friend! Together we have two beautiful boys. March 27, 2004 was the most important day of my life and I cherish every memory I have from that day.

Here is a little look back at the day...






 And our life over the past seven years. So much has happened and there is so much more to come.

The birth of our first son (July 21, 2004)




Our first anniversary. I made him this cake...it was the first one I ever decorated!


Our move to PA







Owen making the transition from crib to big boy bed





Another move to Black Rock, CT






First day of preschool

First "Real" big boy bed


Hosting our first Thanksgiving



Brian turns 30







and then there were four...

confirmation that we have a bean growing


 20 week ultrasound

20 weeks

30 weeks

41 weeks (four days before I gave birth)
 my baby shower

 in the hospital

waiting to give birth (after the epidural)


Here is is!!!! Our newest addition! Born on August 16, 2010





I look forward to many more years of happiness. Our life together has been amazing so far. Its been a roller coaster at times. During the hard times you never think its going to end. When it does you look back and think "man, that made us stronger". We are so strong as a family and will only continue to grow!!!

I cant wait to celebrate seven years of marriage with my husband and our boys tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. You've built a beautiful life and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Keep them babies coming! jk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...