Saturday, March 26, 2011

Joy of Luck 2011 - Day Six "Who is a Blessing"


Day Six - Who is a blessing in my life? Well this one is especially hard and really made me think. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that mean so much to me. Its hard to pick one. The obvious answer would be my husband and kids. I am looking beyond them.

My sister!

(I am cheating, the pics above were not taken recently)

I am very blessed to have a relationship like we do. We have been through everything in our lives together. There has been heart ache, engagements, pregnancies , weddings (hers coming up in a month), death and much more to come.

We get each other. There are often times we dont have to use words to communicate. I can look down and away from her and she know exactly what I am thinking. Do we fight, yes, sometimes and did throughout our entire childhood.

She loves my kids like they are her own! Her and my husband have their own very unique relationship.

We have always been there for each other and will for the rest of our lives.

She is my best friend. Without her I would be lost. I could not imagine life with out her. So she is my blessing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...