Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

Phil says spring is coming early...he better be right because right now I see a few feet of snow covered with an inch of ice in my back yard with no signs of spring!!!

We had a snow day yesterday. That was a waste of a snow day. It was clear all day. We are into our April vacation now. Poor kids!!!! They are stuck inside on snow days and April vacation they can actually get outside and play.

Yesterday we painted



Today we baked oatmeal raisin cookies while Shaney slept. I have eaten too many!!!






Messy!!!


While we waited for the cookies to bake someone was busy on facebook looking at pictures of his friend. I am totally against my kid having a facebook account but if he wants to look at appropriate pictures of our friends and their kids I am ok with that plus its cute! He is all proud of himself for being able to navigate around the screen.


End result...they are tasty!

Shaney finally woke up



I am just about done with this weather and the snow days. I love having Owen home with me but both he and I are going stir crazy.

I know, everyone is saying they are sick of the snow so will spare you by saying the cliche things New Englanders say after the eighth storm and five feet of snow.

I will let you look at pictures of my baby boy who will be six months old on the 16th.




Thats all folks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...