Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving came and went

Thanksgiving was really great. Brian cooked a wonderful feast! It is tradition in the Boissonneault Family to take pictures of the food we cook. I can see why. It all looked so pretty!!!






We really did enjoy having everyone over for the day. Its the last one we will be able to host so it was really nice.
The day came and went so fast. It is almost depressing how much prep you do for a day that flies. Christmas is the same way. We are now onto Christmas with the decorating, buying gifts, telling Santa what we want. It is crazy now fast it comes.

Owen is really excited for Christmas this year. He helped Brian and I with the tree (pics to come). He loved doing but after a few branches he told me that its hard work and he wanted to rest. I let him have his rest. He also helped hang the ornaments. He was so into it too. I get so excited around this time of year.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...