Friday, November 21, 2008

The week is almost done!

This has been such a long week. I guess it is dragging due to the holiday next week. We are so excited to be hosting Thanksgiving. We never get to see anyone. I think we saw people more when we lived 4 hours away than we do now. Its understandable. We all have crazy busy lives and its hard to make plans. When we were in Pa we would come down for a whole weekend. So we would see everyone alot more. The visits were always crazy but at least we got to see people. Now it seems there is always something going on during the weekends. That would be my fault as I am the one constantly scheduling things. Oh well, Thanksgiving will be really nice. I cant wait. Then the Christmas season is here in full swing! I cannot believe how fast it came this year. I feel like it should still be September. I love the holidays, don't get me wrong but they always seem to creep up on me.

I did a photo shoot about a month back. I took some pictures of my best friend and her brother. They wanted to give it to their parents for Christmas. I was so happy to do it as I need the practice shooting and editing. Here are a few of my favorites.











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...