Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We have had our tree up for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. I love this season. We are feeling especially festive this year. The older Owen gets the more fun it gets. We get to talk about Santa, and how he watches us and know what we want. Owen keeps telling us what he wants. I will be so excited to see how he reacts to what Santa brings him.



We ran into a bit of drama yesterday.
I was leaving work and got hit by a lady who was backing out. Her car did quite a bit of damage to mine. It is not drivable at all. The bumper and front fender is smashed into the tire. Brian and I were concerned that because it was in a private lot her insurance would not cover it. We have insurance but really high deductibles and would have had to fork over quite a bit for a rental car. Who wants to do that at Christmas time. We certainly had not planned for anything like this. We got really lucky! I like to say that the nicest lady in the world hit my car. She was so apologetic and concerned. Her insurance company called us with in hours of the accident saying they are taking full responsibility for the accident and will pay for it all. It really is Christmas. I know it sounds corny but it is so nice to know that there are nice people out there still. I wonder about people sometimes and Brian and I tend to think the worst right off the bat. We got really lucky this time!

If I don't see or talk to some of you have a great holiday! and a Happy New Year!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...