Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a really great Christmas. We went to Brian's parents house for dinner on Christmas eve and my parents house for brunch on Christmas day. All around it was great. Great food, fun with family and of course the wine/mimosas are always nice too!!!

We both have huge families so it is always a lot of fun. Kind of crazy and hectic but never a dull moment. I really wouldn't have it any other way! There are a lot of kids on both sides. The kids had a blast.

Santa was very good to Owen. That boy got everything he wanted and more. He is really into Star wars these days so most of what Santa brought him was Star Wars related. Everything he opened was as he says "What I have always wanted". He really got it this year. It was so much fun seeing his little face and the joy he had. He was so excited and over whelmed that he didn't know what to do. He would open a gift and then Brian would start to open the toy (which takes for ever). Owen would just stand there and wait for it, we had to remind him that there are more things for him to open under the tree. He really was so cute!!!!

Brian and I had a pretty nice visit from Santa as well.

Since the day I met Brian he has been talking about building himself a computer. Well nine years later his dream came true and Santa let him pick out all of the parts to build himself the computer of his dreams.

As for me, Santa brought me a brand new lap top!!! I have been wanting one for a while and now that I am trying to get into photography it will really help. I have my own system to store all of my files, programs, etc. I have a nice big screen to do photo editing. Its everything I want and then some.

I cant believe how fast Christmas has come and gone. It is crazy to me that it is almost 2009. I feel like I just celebrated New Years 2008. Time flies!!!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!


The Boissonneault Family




These are the first official family pictures taken by me!!! It took us a while to get a good one but the end result was worth it. Now that they let me get these they are in for it. I will be chasing them down to get family pictures all the time. These two will run when they see a camera...its a good thing they love me!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...