Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

This day nine years ago I woke up to a beautiful, sunny morning. Got ready for work and off I went. Only to get there, sit at my desk and hear that a plane crashed into the World Trade Center. I could not believe my ears. I called my mom who was home in bed after having knee surgery. I called my dad who was in Florida and knew all the details. I called my friends to say I love you. I remember that day like it was yesterday and will always remember the people I was with. I may not be in touch but they hold a special place in my heart.

My thoughts and prayers are with all the people who lost their life! I will spend many moments today thinking about them and their families. I will appreciate my family every moment of every day and never take them for granted. I see how short life is. Everday I wake up I really dont know what will happen so lets all live life like its our last day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...