Thursday, September 16, 2010

All Smiles One Month Later

So we have ourselves a smiling baby!!!



It is the cutest thing ever. He is trying to talk and always looks like he has something to say. I couldnt ask for a better baby.

This boy is growing fast! He is one month old today and man is he huge. He is wearing 3-6 months and it fits him perfectly. It wont last much longer!!!

Shane and Owen both have runny noses. Shanes is stuffed and Owens is running. I got lots of junk out of Shanes today. Not that anyone needs to know that but the poor kid is soooo stuffed up. It breaks my heart. Tis the season.

********************************

Fall is coming. I cant wait. This is my favorite time of year! I love the crisp cool air, the leaves changing color, warm clothes, fires in the fire place, pumpkin carving, apple picking, picture taking!!! I love it all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...