Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hopeless in Black Rock

I know that I will not be pregnant for ever, 10 - 13 days at the most, but I still feel so hopeless. I am so sick of thinking every day will be "THE" day. I go to bed with cramps, tightness and minor contractions and just think that I will wake up in labor. Every day I wake up still pregnant and feeling as good as I can for being 10 months pregnant.

Its so tempting to call the doc and ask to induce me but in the end its not what I want. I know that in the end I will be happy I waited and did it the way I want. It will happen.

The thing that will really get to me is if I wait until the end and he doesnt come and I still have to be induced or have a c-sec. So all this patience will be for nothing. That is where I struggle.

There is no way to know when he will come.

I AM GOING NUTS!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...