Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Its Tuesday but it Feels Like a Monday!!!

Thank god there are only four days this week. I am so tired and really have no interest in being anywhere but home. I have so many things on my to-do list but again, I just want to be home, in bed or on the couch. I guess its just one of those days. I woke up with a headache, I was nauseous and freezing! In my book that's a perfect couch day. I could curl up with a good book or watch some trashy reality shows that I have DVR'ed.

Yesterday Owen and I had the day off for Martin Luther King Jr. day. We didnt do much all day. I am lacking big time in the energy dept. I took him to Subway (his favorite place to eat) for dinner and then we played in his room for the remainder of the night.

Brian had a great day as well. Although he worked he finally got his offer letter for the Sales job he is taking with his company. He officially starts March 1. We are so excited. This year is full of new beginnings. W

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...