Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick baby and stuff

My poor little baby has been sick for the past week. He seems to have a cold, runny nose, watery eyes, and is coughing up a storm. If I could trade places I would. For now we lounge, cuddle, and sleep.




We are so excited for Christmas to come. We plan to get our tree next weekend. I cant wait.

We had a little visitor this weekend. He comes the day after Thanksgiving and will be staying with us until Christmas Eve. Everynight he flies back to Santa and reports on the day.

John the Elf


The first of the Christmas decorations have been put up. I cant wait to do more!!!!


Thanksgiving was so great! We had our parents with us for the day. It was nice and quiet. We are so lucky to have the family we have!!!


We are just enjoying life and laughter!!!






Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...