Friday, November 5, 2010

Not Much to Say

I cant seem to find the time to blog these days. I just cant get to the computer and sit for 30-60 min to write a blog and upload pics. I also have a bit of bloggers block. Things arent flowing as freely. So expect picture overload due to my lack of things to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had three insane days of Halloween. Owen had a party at school to dress up for. The next day we had a parade around the neighborhood, then of course we had actual trick or treating the following day. Shane tagged along as a little lion for the parade. Halloween was really cold so he wore a warm suit and was a pumpkin. Owen was a vampire. He refused to wear a coat because vampires dont get cold ever!


Trial run for makeup




On our way to the parade:







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister is getting married in April. She is saying the "I Do's" in Antigua. Just her and her Fiance. I am so happy for them. It will be so romantic. If only I could be a fly on the wall. I think what they are doing is smart and romatic!

My mom, Aunt and I went with her to pick out her dress. Of course she could wear a white garbage bad and look good but the dress she chose is amazing. She looked stunning and I cant wait to share it with you all!

In the mean time here are picks from dress shopping...Shane had a ball!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the luckiest girl in the world. For my birthday my Brian threw me a fancy little wine tasting. Everyone brought a bottle in addition to the bottles we picked up. We had lots of great food and a great time with friends. I always said I didnt want a party but looking back say ten years from now I will remember the good time I had with friends rather than some gift I got from him. It was a great party!!!!
My brother-in-law made bruschetta with fresh herbs and tomatos from his garden!


My cheese selection!


Little Jack, Shanes buddy.


Love these gals!









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been so busy with things going on with Owens school this week. I organized a bake sale on Election day for the school. That was a long day. I was there from 6:30 am - 7 pm. We made over 500.00 so in the end it was worth it. This weekend is our schools Fall Festival. Its another fund raiser for the school. It should be fun. It was lots of work setting up but everything looks great!!! Pics to come!
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...