Friday, May 6, 2011

When Life Hands You Lemons...

Make lemonade...isn't that what they say???

I cant make lemonade. I wouldn't even know where to begin making lemonade from the lemons we have been given. Sometimes we think we can try to make lemonade but in times like these it seems impossible.

I know, I know, think positive, things will get better. I just don't think they will. Our pile is full. There is no room for anything else to pile on. Its falling over and we just cant stack it back up!

I know, my analogies are a bit much.

Today is a beautiful day but it just feels GRAY!

Lets hope for a better tomorrow. I keep telling myself  "it could be worse" and it could. We have our health and our family. Right now one kid is in school, the other is napping, both are fed, dressed and have a roof over their head. Amen to that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mothers Day weekend. Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...