Monday, November 21, 2011

Indian Summer

What a weekend. The weather was perfect for mid November in New England. So what do you do when its mid 60's on a Sunday. You hike.

OwenShane1

Shaney was happy in the carrier for a little while.

IMG_0088

IMG_0084

IMG_0070

But that didnt last long. Once he saw how much fun O was having he wanted out.

Climbing

IMG_0134

So I set him free.

IMG_014317


IMG_011623

He was so happy to be free as soon as I set him down he layed on the ground and cuddled with the leaves.

IMG_0118

Owen tried to show him the ropes.

IMG_012720

IMG_016319

Hi my name is Shane and I am so cute I will melt your heart.

IMG_015418

IMG_0125

IMG_010512

IMG_0049

I don't know why we don't go more often. It was so nice to be outside, getting fresh air. An added bonus, my boys burned energy and were wiped when we got home. Not tired enough to nap though. I think I closed my eyes on the couch when we got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane and Kennedy are two little peas in a pod. I was cleaning out the toy box in preparation for the holidays and it turned out to be more fun that I thought.

Toybox

IMG_002405

Shaneycuteface

They played in the toy box for at least an hour. They found new toys that were burried on the bottom and played even longer.

They are so funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a new project from Spring (yes, I am already thinking about spring). I got a beautiful dresser from my neighbor. I am planning on spending a weekend refinishing it. It will be my first re-do and I am a bit nervous. I think it will turn out good with a little help from my multi-talented husband. although he says its all me! We will see. Of course I will post pics when I am done with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...