Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Flies

Tomorrow my first born will turn seven. I cant even believe it. Where has the time gone.

I love every minute of being Owens mom. That boy has made me into the person I am today. He was our little surprise. He graced us with his presence and our lives have been forever changed. Brian and I love parenting our boys together. We are so lucky. We feel so proud when we sit back and watch Owen be Owen. He puts a smile on our faces everyday. He lives to put smiles on peoples faces.



Playing in the rain...every kid should play in the rain




He is the best big brother I know!

Quite the dare devil


 Shane will be one next month. I have a seven year old and a one year old. WHAT!!!!!






I had a ladies night last week when Brian and Shane went camping. My girlfriend brought me these!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...