Friday, July 10, 2009

Time Flies

I can not get over how fast the past five years of my life have gone by. There have been good times and bad times but over all looking back most were good. The bad times have really built our family into what it is today. We would not be where we are now with out the blood, sweat and tears. I know most of you reading this are wondering what was so hard but believe me...every family has their struggles. Some are different than others but a hardship is a hardship.

Owen is the turning five in a few weeks and it is just making me think how fast this time has gone by. I have been married for five years. If these past five years have flown this fast I cant imagine how fast the next five with come. I just wonder whats next in our lives! Sometimes I wish I could see into the future.

I truly believe that if you are a good person that good things will happen to you. You may go through ups and downs but in the end something good will come out of it! At least thats how I try to live.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey Heather! how'd you find my blog?! very cool! i love bloggin, it's my daily medicine. your son is adorable :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...