Saturday, April 4, 2009

First day of spring

Here are a few shots I took a few weekends ago...it was so nice out!!!









On another note...I almost told Owen that Santa is pretend. He was asking me a whole bunch of questions (as usual). Then came the "is this real" questions. He was asking about power rangers, transformers, super man (should I let him think he is real), all the super heros, etc...so I am just playing along...not fully paying attention. I was saying no to everything because if I tell him any of those things are real he will be scared to death!!! Well then comes "Is Santa Clause real?". I started to say no!!!! Thank God I caught myself. I think he would be the only four and a half year old that does not believe. I just thought that was a funny story. Moral of the story...PAY ATTENTION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRRRL!!! Don't be tellin' that boy that Santa is not real!!! Don't kill his joy! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...